A big part of their culture is openness, transparency, and diversity. They are driving to publish more of their work to the wider community. Have closer engagement and collaboration with their customers and partners. They aim to find diverse and talented individuals, from all parts of the world, walks of life and previous industry experience.
The candidate would work in their SRE team. Interacting with the agile engineering team and the support team. Their main role is to ensure high availability of their cloud application. Given the nature of this role, candidates with strong software development and automation skills are required along with considerations of networking and infrastructure experience. The role will facilitate BAU and the team will provide production support and high-quality engineering.
Tech Stack: Python, Azure DevOps, Git, Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, Redis, SQL, GitHub Actions, Datadog.
Duties and Responsibilities
A mix of engineering and operations to facilitate:
· High availability of our SaaS applications
· Monitoring of application and cloud infrastructure
· Emergency and incident response
· Capacity, performance, and scalability planning
· Development of new infrastructure and tooling
Key skills required
· Container management using Docker and Kubernetes
· Cloud infrastructure. like AWS, GCP or Azure.
· Strong software engineering principles
· Analytics / Telemetry
Knowledge and experience
· Understand the DevOps/SRE organisational culture.
· Experience with Microsoft's Technology stack.
· Experience with IAC tools like Terraform / Ansible / Pulumi
· Monitoring and Logging - Datadog / Prometheus / Elastic Stack (ELK)
· Python, Go, Powershell, Bash
· Strong Azure or AWS knowledge
Salary and Benefits
· A competitive salary and benefits package
· Some benefits include private health care, pension contribution, and an options programme
· Flexible and remote working options
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90775889