Desktop Support Engineer - Glasgow - Short-term contract
My client is looking for a Deployment Engineer / 1st line support / 2nd Line Support / IT Help Desk / Desk-side Support Engineer to provide 1st and 2nd Line Support for a deployment at their Glasgow based on around 300+ users. As a Support Analyst a typical day could include:
- Deployment of Hardware / Telephones including installation and break-fix
- Desk side support to users on a break-fix basis within a Windows environment
- Supporting the desktop environment including software faults and installations
- Answering the support phone number and logging helpdesk calls
- Provide on-site hardware support with printers and other peripherals
- Dealing with customer remotely and face to face
- 1st line Support / Helpdesk / Desk-side
- Windows OS
- Active Directory - setting up new users / managing accounts
- Office Support - O365 / SharePoint
- Call Logging
- Customer services experience working in an IT Service Desk
- Must be an excellent face-to-face and telephone communicator
- Reliable, tolerant, and determined
- Able to understand business needs and prioritise issues accordingly
- Proficient English language skills
We are looking to interview and get the right candidate started ASAP.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Matt Hudson
, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
If you know someone who would be ideal for this role, by way of showing our appreciation, VIQU is offering an introduction fee up to £1,000 once your referral has successfully started work with our client (terms apply).
To be the first to hear about other exciting opportunities, alongside technology and recruitment news, please also follow us at 'VIQU IT Recruitment'
on LinkedIn, viqu_uk
on Instagram, VIQU
on Facebook,and Twitter: @VIQU_UK
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90775285