Network Infrastructure Engineer - £40-50K - Sheffield
We have an outstanding opportunity for an accomplished Infrastructure Engineer to join a dedicate, growing and prosperous company in central Sheffield. The successful candidate will assist in the management and expansion of the core network infrastructure, playing a pivotal role in operating, maintaining and improving the network.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Managing and supporting the IT Infrastructure & Network
- Project work on IT Systems and Network upgrades
- Improving customer onboarding efficiency
- Working with NOC to support the carrier network
- Identify and implement new technologies quickly, ensuring that appropriate networking best practise methodologies are followed.
Technical Skills include some of the following :
- Windows Operating Systems
- Linux OS (Nice to have)
- Routing, Switching, Wireless & Security experience
- TCP/IP, LAN/WAN, VLANs
- VPN Technologies
- DNS, NTP
- CCNA or CCNP Certifications are desirable!
If this position sounds of interest, please do not hesitate to apply or send an email to .
For more information about Senitor and the opportunities we have to offer follow us on Twitter @SenitorIT Senitor Associates Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90775376