A small family run Electrical Contractor that provides Electrical services throughout the UK is looking for an Electrical Contracts Manager to join their close-knit team. This contractor is BAFE and NIC EIC registered and predominantly works across the Commercial, Industrial and Domestic sectors.
As an Electrical Contracts Managers, responsibilities are as follows:
• Managing multiple projects through from initial enquiry to client handover.
• Pricing projects and producing quotes to the client.
• Working with both private and Public sector.
• Projects are varied and value from £500 - 100K.
• Attending site surveys and reporting back to the office.
• Client liaison and attending meetings.
• You will previously have worked for a Building Services Contractor as an Electrical Contracts Manager, Electrical Project Manager or as an Electrical Estimator and be confident in running multiple projects as above.
• It is important that you have worked your way up from the tools.
• Fire alarm experience would be advantageous but not essential.
• HNC Qualified in an Electrical Engineering or Equivalent Discipline.
• Electrical Qualifications including 18th Edition & 2391 Testing and Inspecting.
• Proficient with IT systems as the company have modernised processes.
The role as an Electrical Contracts Manager is on a permanent basis, this company has a lot to offer for the right candidate. They take pride in being flexible and going the extra mile for their employees.
• Salary £45 - 50,000.
• Company Car.
• Fuel Card.
• 21 days holiday + 8 public holiday days.
There is room to progress further within the company and they will support and help you build further on your career
To apply for this position, please attach your latest up to date CV or contact myself, Jack Holt, on 0121 790 0984.