Associate Civil Engineer - Bedford - £38,000 - £50,000 DOE (negotiable) plus Benefits
Due to expansion my client; a multi-disciplinary engineering practice is seeking an Associate Civil Engineer to support the Civil Engineering division in Bedford
The successful Associate Civil Engineer role will include the preparation of Transport Statements, Transport Assessments, Travel Plans, Flood Risk Assessments and Drainage Strategies to support Planning Applications for both residential and nonresidential development.
You will have a high level of technical expertise as well as excellent communication and skills. You will be adept at managing a team as well as project and deadline expectations.
The work of the successful Associate Civil Engineer will include: Due Diligence, Site Appraisals, Feasibility Studies as well as the preparation of planning Application documentation.
- Degree qualified with a minimum of 5 years' experience.
- Experience in the preparation of Transport Statements, Transport Assessments, Travel Plans,Flood Risk Assessments and Drainage Strategies to support Planning Applications for both residential and non-residential development.
- Competent in the use of; Junctions 9, LINSIG and Tempro
- Ideally experienced in MicroDrainage
- Experience of flood modelling software preferred but not essential.
This is a great career move for someone looking to secure their next role in one of the UK's leading multidisciplinary practices for the built environment.
My client offers a competitive salary and extensive benefits package including Pension, with salary negotiable for the right candidate dependent on experience and qualifications.
If you are looking for a company that is going from strength to strength then please send your CV to Samantha Hilling who will be in touch with you.Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.