Hayling Island Holiday Park, situated just off the Hampshire mainland has so much to offer and is the perfect escape from hectic modern life.
Endless discoveries can be made along the award-winning Blue Flag beaches, with the sea front being just one mile from the park. When it comes to exploring the local area and enjoying the local attractions, Hayling Island's close proximity to Portsmouth makes it the perfect base to visit places such as the Dockyard and Spinnaker Tower.
With numerous activities on the park, including indoor and outdoor swimming pools, kayaking and adventure play, Hayling Island Holiday Park is a destination never to forget.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be required to create and maintain a safe and secure environment for owners and holiday makers in line with current legislation, ensuring all customers and owners receive the very best experience and customer service standards continuously improve.Your key responsibilities will include;
The successful Person will:
- To have planned resource schedules in place to ensure the security team are in the right place at the right time to deliver outstanding customer service and standards.
- Maintain a security presence at all times in order to create a safe and secure environment.
- Ensure a professional and effective control of site entrances by monitoring anyone on the premises.
- Assisting the complex team by monitoring the complex entrance on an evening and ensuring all guest have the appropriate entertainment passes.
- Overseeing the effective shut down of the complex on an evening/night, ensuring that safety and customer services standards are maintained.
- Maintaining effective records of all security activity with particular reference to investigation of accidents and incidents.
- Conducting effective handovers with the Maintenance Manager and Holiday Sales Manager outlining any queries that have arisen out of hours.
- Hold current SIA (or equivalent) certification.
- Have outstanding customer services skills.
- Ideally have experience of conflict resolution.
- Be proven in the effective management and development of a team.