Fast growing business based in Bristol have an excellent opportunity for a Purchasing Admin Assistant to join their friendly team.
Hours - 37.5 hours per week (8.30am - 5.00pm).
Holidays - 22 day's annual holiday (excluding bank holidays).
Contract - Permanent contract (after successful probation period).
Salary - £17,000 - £19,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Purpose of the role:
To join the business' Purchasing Department and assist in carrying out all related administrative tasks and processes.
- Placing purchase orders.
- Chasing purchase orders to meet deadlines.
- Monitoring supplier performances.
- Maintaining professional relationships with suppliers.
- Inventory control.
- Stock level forecasting.
- Updating of system pricing.
- Claiming credits for faulty goods and courier issues.
- Resolving invoice queries.
- Keeping supplier payment accounts up to date.
The Ideal Candidate
This is a hybrid role combining both purchasing admin and ledger-based activities. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, thrive working in a small team environment, enjoy variety in their work and be happy to work in a supportive role.
Full training is provided. However, the successful candidate will already be able to demonstrate the following:
- Some previous office based experience
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel (Intermediate level)
- Excellent numeracy skills.
- Effective communicator.
- Able to follow processes accurately.
- Thorough and have a close eye to detail.
- Be analytical.
- Good at problem solving.
Please click on apply to submit your application