Central Employment are currently working with a Teesside based digital, software and tech agency who specialise in design and build of bespoke eCommerce focussed websites, for well-known national and international brands. Due to increase in projects, they have a number of new opportunities for Mid-Senior PHP/WordPress Developers.
- Work on a wide range of client projects on the WordPress CMS platform, including site migrations, plugins and Gutenberg block development.
- Transform visual designs into cutting edge digital solutions, in line with our client's requirements.
- Collaborate with our design team to analyse and give feedback on existing designs.
- On the engineering team you'll work closely and our senior developers, support them on projects, and also gain support to help you grow and learn.
- Continue to learn about best practice WordPress development and expand your knowledge through various learning techniques.
- Suggest solutions to, and fix client bugs.
- Experience in using Git and GitHub, package managers and virtual machines for browser testing.
- Knowledge of or previous experience in WordPress development.
- Experience in working in an agency, circa 2-3 yrs +
- The ability to solve problems and propose solutions.
- Strong communication skills and the confidence to speak to your colleagues and clients when necessary.
- A strong work ethic and passion for development.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90398826