Top Job Recruitment are looking for a Home Manager for a well esablished Elderly home located on the outskirts of Colchester.
My client is a family owned national care home operator rated as one of the top 20 large groups by (url removed). They are one of the fastest growing healthcare companies in the sector.
The home is a Georgian property in a village location with fantastic views .
As the Manager you will have strong support from the Operations team as well as a Head Office team including marketing, recruitment, finance, HR, compliance and governance.
Criteria / Person Specification
Essential Job Requirements:
At least two years' experience of managing a home of similar size
NVQ Level 4 or 5 in Management, or equivalent (desirable)
Ability to deliver outstanding care for our residents
In depth understanding of the legal requirements such as Health and Social Care Act, CQC regulations, KLOEs and rating characteristics
Hold a full UK driving licence
You will also have the following characteristics: -
- Lead by example
- Has a caring nature
- Always learns and improves
- Inspires people to achieve their aspirations
- Goes the extra mile for residents and staff
- Very well organised
- Supports the staff
- Is an excellent team player during all the ups and downs
- Annual performance related bonus of £5,000*
- Additional bonuses based on excess profit*
- Comprehensive induction programme
- Further training and career progression
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Private medical cover
- 24 hour Employee Assistance Programme
- Cost of DBS covered
If this sounds like the role for you then apply now