Rotheram Carrington Recruitment Group
are currently working with a very well established business services organisation based in the Cheshire area, who have an urgent requirement for an Interim Financial Modelling Accountant. This role will be for an initial period of 6 months working within the commercial finance team. You will be reporting to the Head of Commercial Finance. This role will be home based so excellent communication skills is key as you will be liaising with various stakeholders across the business gathering the relevant information.
You will be working on several projects which could be running simultaneously, so the need for working under pressure and to tight deadlines is essential.
The successful individual will be from a finance background however will need to be a super user of Excel with strong financial modelling skills. Pivot and v look ups is a must, and VBA or basic macros would be an added bonus.
There is already a framework in place for the financial models which have been built, however working with the current complex models understanding them and making adjustments and improvements will be needed.Skills/Experience
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualified or qualified by experience
- Finance background is required, must understand a set of accounts
- Experience within bids & tenders would be advantageous
- Ability to work within a fast paced environment, with excellent attention to detail.
- Able to start ASAP
- £40,000 to £48,000 fixed term contract for a 6 month period (possibly up to £50k)
- Excellent benefits package
- Working from home until next year
If you would like to find out more with regards to this interim financial modelling accountant job working for Cheshire based Company, we'd love to hear from you.