Residential Conveyancer 1-year PQE + Thatcham, Berkshire
A well established and respectable law firm are seeking a Conveyancing Solicitor, Legal Executive or Licenced Conveyancer to join their busy property team in their Thatcham office. This is an excellent opportunity to join this expanding team.
The successful candidate will manage a caseload consisting of a mix of residential property matters to include freehold/leasehold sales and purchases, Shared Ownership, Re-mortgages and New Build developments.
Duties will include:
- Managing a caseload from instruction through to completion
- Drafting and approving various legal documentation
- Effectively maintain the firm's case management system
- Ensuring all post completion formalities are dealt with
- Conduct legal research where appropriate
- Providing a responsive service, giving clear and concise legal advice
- Attend to clients of the Firm on a regular basis
- Fee earning experience essential
- Knowledge of the local area
- Proven track record of meeting targets
- Have strong interpersonal skills
- Professional and proactive approach
- Have a focus on client care
- Sound legal knowledge within the conveyancing process
- Business development and networking skills
The firm offer a very competitive salary with a benefits package. They advocate professional development and provide a supportive, friendly working culture.