Paid Social Specialist
Location: Hooton Cheshire, CH66 7NZ
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 dependant on experience plus many benefits
Contract: Full time, permanent
Hours: 35 hours - Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm, 1 hour unpaid lunch
Click Consult is a multi-award-winning search and digital marketing agency. Last year we're proud to have won; Most Impressive Large Agency and Most Effective Agency, at the UK Agency Awards and Performance Marketing Awards.
Paid Social Specialist - The Role:
We are looking for a result's driven individual with proven experience in paid social. You would be responsible for your own portfolio of PPC clients and help the business to build and grow the paid social proposition.
Tasks and responsibilities will include:
• Manage paid social campaigns across all paid social platforms (mainly Facebook and LinkedIn).
• Analyse campaign and Google Analytics data to provide insight and recommendations.
• Assisting with selling services to new paid social clients.
• Understanding and able to analyse website data from Google Analytics
• Liaising with our Account Managers, clients and our contacts at the Paid Social to resolve issues and develop campaigns
After relevant training the role could expand into:
• Managing paid social campaigns on Google Ads and Microsoft Advertising
• Managing display campaigns on Google Ads and other programmatic platforms
• Running conversion rate optimisation projects and A/B testing
Paid Social Specialist - Candidate Specification:
Relevant skills and experience:
Experience in other areas of paid media (paid social or display / programmatic advertising), web analytics and attribution would be highly advantageous.
• Proven experience of managing successful paid social campaigns
• Ability to analyse data to inform decisions
• Ability to work within a team and on own initiative
• Drive to meet and exceed targets/timescales
• Desire and ability to quickly learn while on the job
Paid Social Specialist - Our culture and rewards
We are a team of talented individuals that share a common goal to bring success to Click Consult and our clients. Expertise and energy are valued. Personal strengths and perseverance are recognised.
• Relaxed and fun atmosphere with casual dress code
• Excellent training and development opportunities
• Quarterly employee recognition and rewards
• 25 Days Holiday (after 2 years' service)
• Plus everyone gets their birthday off
• Christmas and Summer company parties
• Games room with air hockey, foozball etc
• Free parking, tea, coffee, fruit and monthly full breakfast
If you feel you have what it takes to make the most of this opportunity and join our expert Paid Media team, click on apply and forward your up to date CV and cover letter for consideration.
No agencies please.