Senior Finance Assistant - Gloucester - MAT Cover Contract - Excellent Role - Immediate Start
Job Title: Senior Finance Assistant Job Type: Part Time (24 hrs Per Week) Start Date: W/c 12th October Systems: Excel and Sage
- Great business with handover available on the role
- Excellent scope with role duties
- Part working from home/in office
- 5 months FTC
My well establish client based in Gloucester are looking for an experienced and confident Finance assistant to complete a Maternity Cover contract until Jan 2021.
Previous experience of finance administration, a keen eye for detail, good knowledge of Excel and accounting packages are essential. The role will be based with a mixture of in office and home working and will involve;
- Review of profit and loss account
- Weekly sales reporting
- Sales analysis and performance review
- Provide as-hoc analytical, commercial and accounting support as and when required
- Completing monthly balance sheet reconciliation and reviews
- maintaining accruals and prepayment schedules
- Bad debt provisioning
- Sales ledger reconciliation
- Assisting on supplier ledgers where required
- Review and approving payments to suppliers
- Intrastat/EC sales reporting
- Dealing with queries/other ad-hoc finance tasks
This role is available on a part time basis from Monday-Wednesday working 8 hours per day on a FTC bass paying a pro-rata salary of £25,000 per annum.
For more information about the role, or for a confidential discussion about what you are looking for, please contact me on the details below.