Temporary Service Desk Analyst x 2
£10.32 per hour
Start date: ASAP until November 2020
Monday - Friday, 8 hour shifts between 08.00 and 16.00 (37 hours per week)
37 hours per week working evenings and weekends:
3.00pm - 11.00pm - Monday - Friday and cover between 8.00pm - 10.00pm on weekends.
The role is across 7 days although you may not have to work every weekend.Although it is subject to change the position will be working from home and so will require a suitable home working environment (you would need a good PC/laptop and a monitor (rather than working from a laptop screen) and use of your home internet connection.
Our client is currently seeking a dynamic and enthusiastic person to join an established fast paced team in the Northeast to provide first line technical support and exceptional customer service via phone and email.
This role would suit someone who has a good blend of hardware and software experience along with exceptional customer service skills.
Key Skills -
- IT Support/Helpdesk experience (1st Line Support)
- Excellent telephone manner and customer service skills
- Providing professional support via telephone, email, instant chat, remote support tools and service monitoring tools
- Logging all enquiries and requests, following predefined processes and troubleshooting problems using technical knowledge, accurately documenting actions and recording solutions
- Resolving routine IT, Telecoms and other general enquiries at initial point of contact including those relating to information about services, standard software applications, operating systems and hardware, email, computer username and password problems and advice as well as queries relating to wireless connectivity, telephone and voice mail usage
- Ensuring the resolution of more complex enquiries by escalation to second line support teams and informing the Service Delivery Supervisor of problems such as emerging major incidents as well as keeping the customer informed throughout the resolution process
- Providing a high level of customer service through excellent verbal and written communication
- Participating in training sessions and familiarisation with self-paced learning materials
Due to the high volume of candidates responding to our adverts we are not always able to provide feedback on your application. If you don't hear from us within the next five days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90780522