Head of Tax
PE backed Technology company
This leading, market disruptor is proving to be immensely popular across the investor community with substantial growth forecast for 2021 and beyond. The time to join is now, with customers who include well-known brands and exciting products being rolled out to re-enforce a market leading position.
As part of the ongoing organic and acquisitive growth of the business it is now seeking a talented Tax specialist to lead on all Tax matters locally and overseas.
Reporting to the Group FC, this tactical and strategic role includes:
- Own the tax provisions and tax returns across the organisation
- Play a key role is ongoing tax planning including transfer pricing
- Work closely with external tax advisors
- Income tax audits
- Advise on the setting up of new territories
- Ensuring tax compliance across all territories
- Ad hoc tax related projects including analysis of any pending legislation
As an experienced tax specialist, you will have provided cross-functional support across an entrepreneurial and fast paced organisation.
With a hands-on approach and an appetite to just get stuck in, you will have experience of advising across multiple territories and have played a key role in the ongoing improvement of an international tax environment.
First class communication skills are key to this high profile role as is the ability to speak your mind, apply your experience with confidence and build relationships across a varied map of territories.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90779946