Electrical Shift Engineer - 45-50k - HV Training provided
I am currently recruiting for an established M&E service provider, who are seeking a Electrical Shift Engineer to be based on one of their longstanding contracts based in Heathrow. This site is known worldwide and would definitely be one for the CV. The client is a market leader and well known for internal progression and training to develop employees. The role is paying up to £42,000 plus exclusive training and development opportunities.
The successful candidate will be required to work a Continental Shift pattern covering both Days & Nights
Due to the nature of this site a strong electrical knowledge is required. The successful applicant will be put through training to make sure they are up to date with HV switching and regulations.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Conduct preventative maintenance and fault diagnosis and manage the corrective action and reports or quotes required.
- Support and facilitate technical subcontractors/vendors during planned or reactive service visits and minor works while ensuring they conform to the site procedures and agreed method statements.
- Monitor, maintain, investigate, acknowledge and adjust as deemed necessary the BMS
- To monitor and perform routine tests of the temperatures, humidity and space conditions and ensure they are maintained and recorded in accordance with the business requirements of the infrastructure.
- Undertake daily plant walk rounds to note and proactively repair any defects and to maintain plant rooms
- Manage, rectify and record defects through the helpdesk to ensure SLA timeframes are always met
- Maintain water systems and records in accordance with L8 Legislation.
The ideal candidate will have all of the following:
- Previous experience in a corporate blue chip environment
- Shift Experience
- Served a full Technical Apprenticeship and hold a technical qualification as a electrical engineer (C&G, HNC, ONC etc).
- Good working knowledge of Pumps, Motors, Cooling Towers, AHU's, FCU's, lighting, power BMS, etc.
- Good understanding of electrical systems
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90780722