Pay: Salary dependent on experience (TMS 1-6)
Required from January 2021, or sooner.
- Are you passionate about teaching Spanish and developing understanding of the culture?
- Do you believe in inspiring young minds to be curious, creative and caring?
- Are you committed to ensuring all students can achieve their very best?
If you feel that you can answer 'Yes' to all of the above, Northfleet Technology College is the school for you! We have excellent modern facilities, outstanding IT and encourage innovative teaching practice in a supportive team environment. We have a growing student uptake of MFL and are keen to develop Spanish in the years ahead.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an inspirational teacher to join our MFL Team. The right candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Qualified Teacher Status.
- The ability to set high expectations for student's behaviour & achievements.
- The capacity to work collaboratively in a team.
- A secure knowledge and understanding of Spanish.
- An enthusiasm to develop student's skills beyond the classroom.
If you relish the opportunity to work with a diverse & exciting teaching environment, with highly motivated students and a supportive leadership team, then Northfleet Technology College would welcome your application.
Appointment will be subject to satisfactory recruitment & vetting checks including 2 references. Our school and all its personnel are strongly committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children. The post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure application to the Disclosure & Barring Service.
Closing Date: 28/09/2020 at 10:00
Interviews: W/C Mon 5 October 2020
Information about the school
NTC is a secondary modern 11-18 boys school with a mixed Sixth Form. Our state of the art school building ensures that NTC is at the centre of educational innovation and advancement.
Our students and staff benefit from a wonderful learning environment and the school's Technology College roots ensures that we provide more advanced resources and facilities for Mathematics, Science, Computing and Engineering.
Our School and all its personnel are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children. This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Application to the Disclosure and Barring Service.