At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, youll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.Introduction
This role is based at RAF Lossiemouth to provide QualitySpecialist support to the maintenance and modification activitieson the P-8A Poseidon aircraft. This is a key role in providing quality assurance against the MRP Part 145 Regulations and AS9100/9110 standards.
- Boeing Defence UK Ltd is looking to appoint a QualitySpecialist to take responsibility for the provision of Quality Assurance and Compliance monitoring of the P-8A Poseidon Programme at RAF Lossiemouth. A person who is dynamic with a strong ability for self-motivation to lead their own tasks and objectives.
- BDUKs Aircraft Programmes Quality Management System (QMS) is approved by the MAA and meets the requirements of DAOS, MAOS and CFAOS.
- The Aircraft Programmes Quality system is also certified to ISO9001:2015, AS9100D and AS9110C. The company plans to extend these accreditations to new sites and seek additional certifications in support of its diverse growing business needs.
- The RAF Lossiemouth QualitySpecialist will essentially be responsible for contributing to the maintenance of the current certifications and supporting the delivery of new ones as the company grows.
- The RAF Lossiemouth QualitySpecialist will be a member of the Aircraft Programmes Quality function and report on Quality matters to the Aircraft Programmes Fixed Wing Quality Lead and Fixed Wing Quality Manager.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Review of Suitably Qualified and Experienced Persons (SQEP) of P-8A staff to allow quality/operations/engineering authorisations to be issued
- Day to day management and controlof the BDUK P-8A training and authorisations system
- Delivery of mandatory and other training required to deliver P-8A Part 145 activities
- Supporting FOD initiatives and regular walk rounds of Hangar and component workshops
- Supporting the goods inwards/outwardsSupply Chain Management (SCM) process
- Other Quality related tasks as directed by the Quality Team Lead and Quality Manager
Level 3 Diploma or equivalent in an Aerospace/Engineering discipline
Aircraft Maintenance Experience
Experience Aerospace / Defence background
Previous Fixed Wing or Rotorcraft knowledge and experience
Previous experience of Quality Assurance Management
AS9100 /ISO9001 Auditor
Knowledge of MAA Regulations
Quality Management techniques
Continuous Improvement Techniques and ManagementWork Authorisation:
This requisition is for a locally hired position in the UK. Candidates must have current legal authorisation to work immediately in the United Kingdom. Boeing will not attempt to obtain Immigration and labour sponsorship for any applicants. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S. based payroll.Security Clearance:
This position requires the ability to obtain a UK security ClearanceVisa Status and Relocation:
This requisition is for a locally hired position in the UK. Relocation benefits are not available. Successful candidates must have existing / ability to obtain legal authorisation to work in the UK for continued employment.
At Boeing, diversity, equity, and inclusion are enduring company values. We strive to live these values every day not only because its the right thing to do, but because our success depends on it. The companys commitment to diversity and inclusion means providing a work environment for all employees that is welcoming, respectful and equitable, with opportunities for personal and professional development.