Senior Online Trading Manager - Fashion London £55-60k
This heritage British business are investing heavily in digital and need an experienced Senior Trading Manager to join their established team. This is a multi-channel role and gives the chance to work with a variety of stakeholders, manage a team of 3 direct reports (with wider indirects) and have an impact on online growth. They're a fantastic business to work for a have a very long benefits package! The Role
In a nutshell, you will:
- Manage the fashion category and be responsible for delivering the KPIs on those areas (Sales, margin and EBITDA).
- Manage and develop your team, creating a trading culture.
- Work with the teams to improve customer journey and conversion.
- Develop testing and development project requirements.
- Work closely with Marketing, Content and Creative teams to drive and challenge the online metrics (visits, conversion, AOV and slippage).
And more... You
This role needs someone with strong leadership and strategy planning skills, you'll need:
- 5-7 years' experience in a multichannel trade role, within fashion.
- 3 years team management experience.
- Experience working with multiple sites, brands and stakeholders, building strong relationships.
- International site management experience.
- Highly numerate, with excellent planning and analytical capabilities.
- Advanced Excel knowledge.
- 25 days holiday
- Staff discount and work clothing discount
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted gym membership
- Pension & health
- Enhanced maternity
- Many recognition opportunities (lunches etc)
- And more!
Please note that I'm receiving a very high volume of applications so I will only be able to immediately get back to those who are shortlisted for the role. Thank you