Major player within the music industry is looking for a Finance Change Manager to join their Global Finance operations team. As an experienced Change Manager / Project Finance person, you work within an established team of analysts and provide key strategic support and decision making across finance related projects, implementation and transition.
Supporting finance on global scale this is a chance to work with one of the leading and most recognisable names in the Entertainment industry today and play a vital part the continuous change and process improvement.
The role will:
- Develop and implement change management strategies
- Own and improve the communication strategy of the relevant departments
- Establish and execute training strategies
- Define success metrics and measure performance against these
- Identify risks and mitigation plans
Taking complete ownership of the change management in the Global Finance Operations team the successful candidate will:
- Have senior level experience in change management / project position
- Understand change management principles, techniques and tools
- Possess excellent listening, communication and people skills
- Have the ability to take ownership of problems / projects and independently find solutions
- Be experienced using SAP Finance system or equivalent
- Have a clear understanding and practice experience of waterfall and agile project methodologies or equivalent and the role of change management in each of the phases
Experience in the media / Music / Content industry is hugely desirable!!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.en shortlisted for the position you have applied for.