We are looking for a Talent Attraction Specialist to join REED in Northampton, UK
Job title: Talent Attraction Specialist
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 depending on experience
Base location: Northampton
Duration: Full Time and Permanent
The role of the Talent Attraction Specialist is to support RTS (Reed Talent Solutions) departments in delivering the best candidate attraction and employer branding service to our clients and provide a high-quality experience to our candidates.
This role will require working collaboratively with our RPO and operational divisions to analyse candidate attraction channels, measure performance and identify areas for continuous improvement. The Talent Attraction Specialist will recommend, define, and drive specific improvement initiatives with a focus on increasing return on investment, increasing utilisation of attracted candidates and improving the candidate experience.
The Talent Attraction Specialist will be responsible for developing the employer value proposition (EVP) for RPO clients and operational divisions, working in partnership with account management, operational and marketing teams to design the best and most effective candidate attraction plans, processes and content.
A key part of this role will also be to inform candidate attraction methodology through ongoing market research into trends and technologies to ensure that the RTS candidate attraction strategy remains competitive to meet current and future client demands.Essential
- Experience in an operational/recruitment role working on volume, specialist, RPO or complex campaigns
- Experience of developing and delivering candidate attraction plans
- Experience of working with multiple candidate attraction channels
- Experience of developing employer value proposition profiles and utilising these in designing candidate attraction plans
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to define reporting metrics and analyse data to identify priority areas for improvement
- Strong stakeholder engagement across multiple individuals and levels
- Strong communications skills written, verbal and visual
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- A commitment to continuous learning of this complex subject area
- Experience of working in the Health and Care recruitment industry
- Working knowledge of RPO models
- Project management skills to drive teams and individuals in delivering improvement initiatives
- Process mapping skills
- Candidate marketing experience
Simply submit an application to express your interest. If successful, Talent Acquisition will get in contact to arrange a telephone interview. Following this we will either arrange a video interview or register your interest for a face to face interview once social distancing guidance permits this.
Please note that confirmation of offers and start dates during this time may be impacted by economic changes and government advice.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2018
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.