This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the most innovative, multiple award-winning and fastest-growing technology companies in the UK.
METCloud is a specialist provider of cyber-secure hybrid cloud services and due to continued growth is now looking to further strengthen the team.
At METCloud, we feel that quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth. By investing in our employees both professionally and personally, together we further grow our company and its ability to help our clients do the same.
METCloud currently seeks a Service Desk Manager to join their team based out of our Birmingham office (with remote working abilities). The Service Desk Manager is responsible for managing the day to day running of the service desk, dealing with multiple product technologies, Identifying best practice for first contact resolution, including but not limited to training requirements for a multi skilled 1st, 2nd and 3rd line.
This role combines good level technical skills with an emphasis on the delivery of a high level of customer service.Responsibilities
- Successfully manage and lead the service desk team, instilling a customer service culture that over delivers
- Effectively managing and developing staff, engineers and subcontractors including conduct, performance, attendance and capability
- Supporting the Technical and Operations Managers in establishing and maintaining an organised, structured and well-managed working environment
- Delegating incidents to relevant team members and other teams, ensuring incidents are worked efficiently within the agreed timeframe and enduring the service desk phone line is manned at all times
- Fostering client relationships and develop a culture of trust with our clients
- Liaise with the wider team to ensure resources are allocated appropriately and are in line with customer needs
- Establish best practices through the entire technical support process within Service Desk
- Ensuring all Service Desk staff are adhering to service level targets and escalating tickets where required
- Recruit, train, coach and mentor Service Desk Engineers including career development with personal development plans, performance and potential
- Contribute to improving customer support by actively responding to queries and handling complaints and advising Service Desk on best practice for incident management
- Approval of annual leave, tracking sickness, Return to Work for team
- Manage the daily running and ticket flow of the Service Desk
- Conduct weekly team meetings and reporting
- Use the data analysis provided to ensure productivity and highlight areas for improvement
- Continuously look to improve the processes for ticket flow to improve the efficiency and reduce resource per ticket, liaising with other leads/managers to ensure the process joins correctly within the function
- Identify and track ways to improve first contact resolution
- Willing to be part of a 24x7 on call rota.
- Driving license
- Prior team management experience
- Proven people management skills and leadership
- Proven experience building, developing and improving a successful service desk in an MSP environment.
- Strong customer service skills and ability to develop teams
- ITIL certification at V2 or V3 would be an advantage
- Strong Technical Skills with Windows, Exchange, Azure, Office 365, VMware and Networking Technologies.
- Experience working in a fast-paced driven environment.
- Ability to interrogate data and provide statistics
£25,000 - £35,000Holiday
: 20 - 25 days annually
Company pension scheme (After qualifying period)
Private medical Insurance (After qualifying period)Working Hours:
37.5 hours per week (08:00 - 18:00 Mon-Fri, flexible)
Evening/Weekend work as required.To apply for this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org along with your CV and we'll be in touch.