We are currently looking to recruit a Site Controller to join our team at our Salads to go (STG) site in Skelmersdale.
Pay: £38,000 per annum.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 37.5 Hours.
Salads To Go is one of five UK based food manufacturing factories who are owned by the French co-operative group, Agrial. Agrial has operations across 18 regions with 280 farming outlets and it's not just about lettuce!
All 5 UK sites operate under the name of Agrial Fresh Produce Limited and fall under Agrial's vegetable division. The business is more recognisable in the UK by its Florette salad brand and we are now one of the UK's leading producers in the industry. We have a recipe for success through our EPIC values and working together as one team.
Our STG site is a well-established manufacturing facility based in Skelmersdale supplying pre- packed bags and bowls of salad into the major retailers under their own label.
* Monitor the operational data recorded in Floris (ERP), then challenging the business for improvements via our "Profit Improvement Plans"
* Produce weekly P&L reporting with detailed analysis as required by the Operational and Finance Team
* Produce monthly information to assist in the production of P&L, complete margin process and detailed analysis for gross margin (down to SKU Level) and overhead variances
* Support the Commercial and NPD teams in costing new and existing products
* Conduct departmental cost centre reviews, ensuring accurate accruals are posted whilst maintaining tight cost control
* Complete annual budget/rolling forecasts for cost of sales and overheads, completing all group templates and presentations where required
* Continually review and challenge internal controls and recommend any changes
* Capex management and liaison. Return on investment tracking is of particular importance
* Carry out any other reasonable requests as required by management (particularly BUUK consolidation)
Skills and Experience Required
* CIMA/ACCA Qualification
* Proficient in Microsoft Office - especially Excel
* Strong experience of Business Partnering. Furthermore, demonstration of working with 'Profit Improvement Plans' or equivalent is desirable
* Some level of French is desirable
* FMCG, Manufacturing (particularly food) is also desirable
What You Will Get In Return
* A competitive rate of pay
* 33 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays); increasing to 35 days after 5 years service.
* Annual bonus scheme
* Life Assurance
* Excellent training and development opportunities
* Annual volunteering day
* Free car parking on site
* Employee assistance programme
* Discounted voucher scheme
* Savings scheme and loan service
* Pension Scheme
* Long service awards
* Discounted Gym Membership
* Cycle to work scheme
If you would like to join our fantastic team and you have the skills required then we would love to hear from you, so please apply today!
Note to recruitment agencies: this role is being handled by the company HR team and no agency contact is required.
Agrial Fresh Produce Ltd is an Equal Opportunities employer. In addition, as part of Responsible Recruitment, Agrial Fresh Produce Ltd believes in the Employer Pay Principle. No worker should pay for a job - the costs of recruitment should be borne not by the worker but by the employer