We are a progressive successful and ambitious business to business company, providing engineering support services to the Banking & Financial Industry based in Camberley. We are seeking an IT Support Analyst to join us on an interim basis to cover an approx. 2-month period while we recruit permanent positions. Temp to perm could be an option for suitable applicants.
The primary focus of this position will be UK and EU staff and operations, but this position will be part of an international IT team providing global support. This is the ideal role for someone who enjoys problem solving and has the aptitude to effectively research complex problems that may occur from time to time.
Working Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm, we offer a salary of up to £12.50p/h with free parking and holiday accrual pay.
Having been established for over 20 years, our organisation is heavily represented in the United Kingdom & United States, as well as with customers around the world. The IT Support Analyst will provide first and second line technical support to end users on various issues and problems relating to hardware, software, and peripherals. They will also be responsible for responding to, documenting, and resolving service tickets in a timely manner. Therefore, you will have excellent problem-solving skills to diagnose, evaluate and resolve complex problems, or when appropriate, escalate or route them to appropriately.
The IT Support Analyst will also perform root cause analysis, develop checklists for typical problems and recommend procedures and controls for problem prevention. This position will support multiple platforms including desktops, laptops, mobile devices.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Ownership of user problems, technical diagnosis, and issue resolution for on-site or remote based employees.
- Document all calls and resolutions in the call logging system.
- Procuring, configuring, issuing, and supporting end-user hardware including desktops, laptops, smartphones, tablets, and computing accessories.
- First line administration of the local office network.
- Asset and stock management.
- Patching and updating end user devices.
- Systems administration including Active Directory, Office 365, and a variety of web-based SaaS products.
- Working with HR/Line Managers to ensure new starter equipment and induction is provided on their first day.
- Training staff on applications and systems, including ability create clear, concise, and useful tech guides for employees.
- Basic administration of corporate IP phone system and mobile phone account maintenance.
To be suitable for the IT Support Analyst role you will have:
- Demonstrated experience of working within a hands-on IT team.
- Strong knowledge of technology and various software systems.
- Easy ability to learn new tech-gadgets and software systems and use them effectively.
- Experience supporting Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Knowledge of Microsoft based desktop and server operating systems.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly with non-tech savvy co-workers.
- Experience administering Office 365, Windows Server, and Active Directory (AD) is desirable but not essential.
- Self-motivated and ability to self-learn to progress their skills and knowledge in IT.
This role is a temporary position and candidates will need to be available immediately. There is also opportunity to be considered for the permanent positions open.
Please submit your CV for immediate consideration
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90773609