- AWS Infrastructure, Automation.
- Thriving, well-backed start-up with unique product.
- Remote working, flexible hours, stunning new offices.
A brand-new start-up with new offices in the Bath/Trowbridge area with a pioneering platform are looking to add an DevOps Engineer to their growing team. They're already making major movements in their market and following an extremely successful period of sustained growth they are now looking for someone to join the team in a part-onsite/part-remote capacity. They're particularly interested in anyone available immediately, the projects are ready and they're good to go!Experience you'll need
What you'll be doing
- Experience of working with AWS based infrastructure (design, build and support).
- Competent with CI/CD tools e.g. Jenkins, Github Actions, Azure DevOps.
- Good coverage across some of; EC2, S3, Elasticache, mySQL / MariaDB, PostgreSQL, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Solid understanding of Backup & Disaster Recovery approach and design.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Passionate about learning the right technologies for the task.
This ground-breaking tech business work on user-centric, market-leading products and your role will be to help improve and scale their infrastructure for their exciting platform. Working alongside developers, testers and designers you will play a key role in taking the business forward whilst picking up some really progressive tech. You will be able to work with autonomy and time to research, evaluate and implement new processes in helping to build a fit-for-purpose AWS environment. They'll look for you to look after disaster recovery and backups and over time learn how to write automation and infrastructure as code. You'll need to perform well in a fast-paced environment, sharing your knowledge with others and solving problems across the business. This is an incredibly exciting product already being used by some very well-known customers so expect a fun and rewarding ride!What you'll get in return for your talents
Along with a salary between £50-60K you will be entitled to flexible working hours + remote working (3-4 days), 25 days holiday, company bonus, private healthcare, pension, choose your own kit, team social trips, coffee, fruit, beers etc, cycle to work scheme. It's a rare position with the opportunity to grow with a thriving start-up who will really reward you for your efforts.What's next?
If you'd like to apply or find out more then send in your CV now or call in for a chat.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90773540