Currently recruiting for a Procurement & Performance Finance Manager working for a hugely successful, cash rich FTSE 100 consumer business.
Based at their fantastic modern London head offices otherwise at a South England location we are seeking high calibre, passionate professionals who are both finance and procurement specialists.
Reporting into a key Head of Performance, you will be asked to take on an exciting and broad international role - a pivotal position within the group
Key responsibilities will include the following
- Lead/improve procurement performance management processes and provide advanced analytics
- Deliver all financial planning, forecasting, analysis, and reporting activities - dealing directly with key finance stake holders
- Maintain/enhance performance analytic tools
- Drive the successful delivery of all procurement performance management
- Support with all data related activities including but not limited to data strategy, data cleansing, data mappings, data modelling, data integration, data quality, data integrity
- Produce/consolidate/enhance all Procurement dashboards to support the Procurement Performance function
- Manage continuous improvement activities to simplify all data/processes
- Act as a true business partner across the international group to ensure Procurement remains a key part of all business delivery strategies
- Liaise regularly with Finance Directors to validate Procurement financial performance and assess performance gaps/risks and appropriate actions
- Directly support the delivery of budgeting, forecasting and financial reporting obligations (includes forecast refresh, variance analysis and various reconciliations)
- The successful applicant will possess a strong financial background but also a number of years procurement focused experience
- Experience gained within a large international group is key - all sector background are welcome to apply.
- Ability to thrive as part of a high calibre team of driven, passionate but also collaboratives professionals
- Strategic procurement exposure and knowledge of sourcing lifecycle
- Substantial experience in Procurement Financial Management
- Advanced MS Office - Excel (VBA a plus), PowerPoint, Word
- Proven project & time management skills
- French language skills would also be an advantage but not essential
- An excellent financial package including high level bonus + exceptional benefits package