Field Service Engineer £29,500 - £34,500 + Generous Overtime Package + Company Van + Fuel Card + Company Benefits
Based in Dunstable, Bedford, Luton, Milton Keynes, Nottingham, some travel to London
Are you a Field Service Engineer looking to join a medium sized company who can offer product specific training and progression whilst also having the opportunity to maximise your earnings through a generous overtime structure?
On offer is an autonomous and varied role where you will travel to a range of different clients and benefit from generous overtime and door to door pay. This role gives you the chance to play a key role in a team of engineers who are considered specialists within the field.
As an International business the company are able to offer their products worldwide and have enjoyed continued success within sectors of their business. As part of their planned expansion to increase their UK coverage, they are now looking to expand their field service team.
This role would suit a Field Service Engineer who is looking to join an International company and increase their earnings through a generous overtime package.The Role:
- Carrying out maintenance and mechanical checks on a range of Waste Disposal products.
- Travelling to a variety of clients across London.
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant safety standards, including fire safety checks.
- Looking to expand your skillset through a industry specific training programme.
- Wanting to increase earnings through overtime.
- Looking to work for an International company with worldwide clients.
If you are interested in this role, please click apply or contact Chloe Locke at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Field Service Engineer, Engineer, Engineering, Recycling, Maintenance, Mechanical, Dunstable, Bedford, Luton, Milton Keynes, Aylesbury, Watford