Nelson Recruitment are currently recruiting for 5 Machine operatives for their client based in Nechells/Aston Birmingham.
The role is temporary/temporary to permanent opportunity for the right staff.
The hours of work are:
- Monday to Thursday 0730 - 1600
- Friday 0730 - 1230
Job Description/Key Responsibilities
You will be responsible for:
- Machine operating.
- Working to drawing specifications.
- Quality checking.
- Working to tight deadlines / meeting KPI's.
You will be working for a tier 1 supplier, known accross the UK
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Previous experience in working within a factory is essential.
- Machine Operating is essential.
- Must have a minimum of 1-2 years experience in a similar role.
- This role will ideally suit someone with experience in, assembly, press operating, cnc operating, sub-assembly, working with drawings and manual handling/quality control.
-You will have to work as part of a team.
- You will be responsible for managing own workload.
Pay rate £8.72
Temp to perm opportunity
How to apply
Please apply with your CV. A member of our team will review your skills and experience against the criteria required for the role. Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications - if successful, you will be contacted within 72 hours.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Nelson Recruitment Services Ltd.
The services of Nelson Recruitment Services Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Please be advised that our client can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply, as your details will not be processed