Monday-Friday daysThe Company:
Want to work as an engineer in food manufacturing but always being told you need experience ?? then read on as this is your chance! My Client are a well renowned food manufacturer based in Dudley, they are a family owned business and due to expansion, they are now looking for a new maintenance engineer to join the team on a permanent basis. There will be overtime available which is paid at x1.5. The role involves a mixture of PPM and reactive breakdowns. Some of the machinery you will be working on will be conveyors, slicers, saws, Vacuum-packaging machines, metal detectors and more. This is a great opportunity for somebody outside the food industry to come in and learn a sort after skillset.Why work for them?
- Days only! no nights
- Overtime paid at a premium rate
- Easily earn £33,000 - £35,000 and never have to work nights
- Full training on bespoke machinery
- Minimum 2 year's experience working as an electrically biased maintenance engineer
- Food manufacturing experience desirable but not essential
- Qualified in an Engineering discipline - C&G/NVQ
- Must have knowledge of 3-phase motors, contactors, sensors, relays and general electrical fault finding, PLC knowledge is advantageous but not essential
- Need to be mechanically sound
- Any manufacturing environment welcome - FMCG, Food, plastic, packaging, Pharmaceutical, foundry, brick, distribution, automotive, metals, RAF, Forces etc.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90769981