Information Assurance Consultant Salary - £55,000 - £70,000 + Excellent benefits
My client is looking to add a number of Information Assurance Consultants to their well-established team. You will be in a customer facing role in supporting secure systems into sensitive government departments and will liaise closely with solution architects to assure accreditation from design to delivery. The successful candidates will have a background in working on sensitive government or MOD projects as well as a good depth of knowledge in security technologies.Responsibilities:
Skills and Exposure:
- Generate, update and review assurance documentation including RMADS, SyOPs, Security
- Provides subject matter expertise (SME) in security products, architecture and interoperability in the overall solution.
- Manage the work of other SME's in order to contribute towards design and implementation
- Collaborate with key decision makers including Programme Managers, IT directors and Partners.
- Strong exposure of Information assurance and security architecture disciplines being applied in networking, unified communications and/or converged infrastructure and computing technologies.
- Deep understanding of HMG and MoD Information Assurance policies and architectural patterns.
- Production and review of IS1 and IS2 Risk Management and Accreditation Document Sets (RMADS) within a UK MoD (JSP 440) environment.
- Demonstrable Information Assurance/Risk Management exposure within HMG/MOD including writing, updating and reviewing RMADS, SyOPs and other security documentation (inc Security Targets, Security Impact Assessments)
- Understand and assess new and evolving technologies for use in the HMG context
- Ideally you will hold a NCSC Certified Professional, CCP SIRA, CCP IA Auditor, CISSP or CISM certification.
Due to the nature of the working environment, SC clearance is required.
Provisions have been made to conduct video interviews and virtual onboarding whilst the country has travel restrictions in place. Apply Now!!Urgent role - please apply now!
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age for this role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90768886