Within the Health Care Division at Capital Recruitment we assist our clients by providing support for their Service Users on an as & when needed basis. We are passionate about supplying Nurses who can deliver the required care to vulnerable individuals.
We are particularly interested in RGN's who have experience of working within elderly care settings.We need someone who enjoys working in a committed, motivated & person-centred way. Your role will require you to build positive relationships with our clients & their service users. This is a great opportunity for dedicated individuals who really want to better the lives of vulnerable individuals.
Requirements of the role:
* A minimum of 6 months experience as a qualified Registered General Nurse
* Right to work in the UK
* Proof of PIN
Benefits of the role include:
* Mandatory training provided on a 12-monthly basis
* Access to experienced consultants
* Flexibility to choose your own availability to work
* Local work within your area
* Competitive rates of pay
* Free 1st uniform
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90767356