Service Engineer - Industrial
Hertfordshire - Home based
Salary is Negotiable + Company Vehicle + Benefits + Opportunity for OT and CommissionThe Client
My client provides sustainable water solutions and are experts in the water treatment industry helping their clients to reach their goals by providing innovative water treatment solutions in line with the highest quality standards, improving processes and reducing costs.The Role
Experience and Qualifications Required
- As a field service engineer you will be required to give our clients the best in class quality service. This role is focused on the Industrial market.
- You will provide on-site corrective/preventive maintenance for customer's water treatment equipment, including equipment swap outs, emergency response.
- Once fully trained and competent you will be required to carry out commissioning work on standard equipment, and provide after-sales technical and commercial support.
- As part of this role you will also be required to complete risk assessments, work reports, activity reports and other documentation.
- You will be expected to go on the 'On Call Rota' once fully trained.
- NVQ or higher in Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical Engineering or similar or even working towards.
- GCSE or equivalent - English and Maths.
- A full UK driving license is required.
- Experience with the water treatment industry would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Knowledge of the Healthcare and Scientific market is desirable.
- Experience of having worked as a Service Engineer or in a field based technical support role would be an advantage but not essential.
- Passionate about providing a first class service to our customers.
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written, with the versatility to communicate at all levels in a clear and concise manner.
- A professional approach to your work and communication with colleagues and customers.
- A good level of IT competency
- Good organisational skills with an eye for detail and the ability to prioritise workload and manage multiple tasks.
About ATS Recruitment
- Competitive salary + Opportunity to earn overtime and commission
- Company van or car + Fuel
- Pension Scheme
- Company laptop and mobile phone
- 25 days holiday plus 8 public holidays
- Stakeholder Pension Scheme
- Contribution towards Private Medical Insurance
ATS specialise within the Water Treatment/Water Hygiene industry and work with great clients and candidates across the UK, supplying contractors and permanent staff at all levels and would be very interested in speaking with candidates of any disciplines from Services Chemists, Account Manager/Sales Representative, Service Engineers, Risk Assessors through to Operation Manager/Director level.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90767760