Major Recruitment are working in partnership with a facilities management company for a Midlands Based Mobile Engineer to join our Site Support Services, delivering Industrial Facilities Management for Clients across the UK.Role:-
Mobile Engineer (Electrical) Role Type:-
Midlands (Travel and overnight stays will be required)Salary:-
£30,000 - £40,000Hours Of Work:-
8am - 5pm - Monday to FridayStart Date:-
Immediate (Pending Successful Interview)Duties Will Include:-
The ideal candidate should have or be able to demonstrate the following skills: -
- Responding to emergency and planned call outs completing fault finding and repairs, Electrical repairs, replacing and upgrading lighting with a variety of environments, replacing and fitment of electrical heaters, etc.
- Carrying out PAT testing, emergency light testing
- Completing and reviewing Risk Assessments and Method Statements.
- Carry out and/or assist with building maintenance that may not be electrical.
- Preparing quotes for building maintenance.
- Making sure all H&S measures are in place and completed, such as Hazard reports.
- Ensuring that all documentation is completed in a timely manner.
- Developing and maintaining good working relationships with
- Considering and recommending ways in which any aspect of the job can be modified to increase the effectiveness and profitability of Hargreaves Industrial Services business.
- Providing effective cover within other areas if required.
The role involves a large amount of travel and being a reactive role, your working day may involve early starts, late finishes and overnight stays. A fully expensed van, mobile, tablet, laptop and power tools will be provided.Our client will be holding interviews next week - Hit 'APPLY NOW' and one of our consultants will give you a call.
- Electrical qualification - Nationally recognised level of competence. Level 3 or above, 18th edition, 2391 or 2394/2395 preferred but not essential.
- PAT and emergency lighting testing experience.
- Fire alarm testing experience (preferred but not essential).
- Excellent attitude towards Health & Safety.
- Good time keeping and willing to work additional hours as necessary.
- Willing to be on call on a Rota basis.
- Knowledge and experience of making repairs over multiple disciplines i.e., plumbing, joinery as the works are quite varied.
- Minimum 2 year's industrial / practical experience.
- Valid UK driving license.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90766762