The Lead Systems Engineer will provide technical expertise within the Land domain with a focus on Electro-Optic/Camera integrated systems on vehicle platforms. The successful candidate must have significant experience in all aspects of the Systems Engineering lifecycle and be able to coordinate existing knowledge and data on current programmes as well as providing technical support to develop concepts, architectures and define system designs - taking these forward to implementation, integration, test and evaluation and ultimately production.Key Responsibilities:
- Lead the technical aspects of the equipment integration and development programme to satisfy customer needs.
- Technical lead for the coordination and management of technical work breakdown packages.
- Writing of technical management and execution plans aligned to company framework processes.
- Technical leadership and development of Systems Engineering teams. Supporting the development of current and future Systems architectures/designs (including Systems of Systems) and their implementation.
Urgent role - please apply now!
- Experience of the Systems Engineering lifecycle, from development and management of requirements (using DOORS) through to acceptance testing.
- Awareness of Functional analysis and Specification development.
- Conducting, analysing and reporting of qualification testing to support design certification.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age for this role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90771950