A new opportunity has arisen for an Electrical Contracts Manager to join a growing Midlands based company that provide both Electrical and Mechanical installation and maintenance services across Commercial, Domestic and Industrial sectors.
They have been awarded Public Service projects that are due to start in September. This is a site based role for a contract based in Leicester.
The successful Electrical Contracts Manager will:
• Attend client and internal meetings from pre-contract, progress, commissioning to post contract.
• Management of project, along with the support of an Electrical Supervisor.
• Assist with design, lead the procurement process, and assist with surveying, oversee installations and commissioning processes.
• Oversee Health and Safety, site engineering staff and both supervisory staff / Sub Contractors.
• A good understanding of forms or Main and Sub Contract documents.
• Assist in finalising all accounts.
• You will previously have worked in the Construction industry as an Electrical Contract Manager, Electrical Project Engineer, Electrical Project Manager and Electrical Contract Engineer
• Ideally you would be qualified to ONC/HNC/HND in Building services
• Being able to run multiple jobs at once
• The role as an Electrical Contract Manager is on a permanent basis
• Onsite parking
• £40,000 - £50,000 + Package
• 24 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
For a more comprehensive list of our temporary and permanent vacancies, please also visit us at www.niyaapeople.co.uk or contact Jack Holt on 0121 790 0984.