Are you looking for an exciting opportunity? Have you got experience working in a fast paced environment? Our client is a manufacturing company based in Andover and they are now looking for a Assembly Technician to join their team.
To carry out assembly operations (following suitable training) on a variety of electro-mechanical equipment. The following skills are required:
If you think that this sounds like the ideal position for you, please apply now!
- Assembly of mechanical components using multiple fixing methods and standard and specialist tooling eg.
- torque drivers, air drivers, bespoke test equipment
- Have a good understanding of assembly principles
- Ability to read and understand engineering specifications / instructions / Drawings
- Skilled use of hand and power tools within assembly
- processes Experience of wiring connections and the use of crimp tools
- Soldering using electrical soldering equipment
- Drilling and tapping holes using power and manual tools
- Carry out tests in accordance with manufacturing instructions following suitable training
- To be flexible and work in all areas of the business including stores, service pick/pack/despatch and peroxide filling and bottling.
- To work in a safe, clean and customer-focused approach.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.