We are looking for a BI Support Analyst/Developer to join us at Checkit, a leading provider of next-generation cloud-based services. You will be working on our multi-platform, cloud-based product, undertaking manual and automated testing. You will implement continuous integration tests with a range of technologies and will receive a range of benefits which includes a contributory pension scheme, life assurance and medical insurance cover.As a BI Support Analyst/Developer, your responsibilities will include:
We are looking for a BI Support Analyst/Developer who has the following skills and experiences:
- Providing technical guidance and support to our customers in resolving incidents and issues.
- Working with the Business Analysts, BI Developers and Functional Teams to support the existing BI technologies.
- Implementing change requests to improve the solution developed.
- Working closely with internal stakeholders to understand their processes and to recommend technical solutions to support these.
- Acting at Level three support to ensure that incidents and problems are resolved in a timely manner.
- Proactively anticipating, understanding, troubleshooting and fixing problems using technical expertise and problem-solving skills to restore service, identifying root causes and implementing fixes.
- Building relevant metrics to monitor customer dashboards, create internal dashboards for Customer Service.
- Ensuring that the Company's Quality standard (9001) and other compliance standards including Information Security (27001) are continually maintained and adhered to.
- Experience in creating Dashboards/Reports on any of the Reporting tools - Tableau/Power BI
- Confidence with Python.
- Experience on troubleshooting Data Pipelines.
- Knowledge and experience working with SQL DBs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to make complex data and technology simple to understand.
- The confidence to talk knowledgeably at all levels both internally and externally.
- A demonstrable ability to build strong collaborative relationships to deliver results.
At Checkit, we have 175 people, £12m revenues and we're growing fast, with ambitious plans for new product development and global expansion. It's an exciting product, with a start-up atmosphere with excellent backing. Life at Checkit is fast moving - keeping pace with marketing requirements and new technologies as they become available.
Continuous professional development is key for all employees at Checkit - we actively encourage our management teams to lead by example. Our Company is professional, evolving and challenging, and above all, a rewarding place to develop your career. If you feel you have the relevant skills, experience and gravitas for this BI Support Analyst/Developer role, then we would love to hear from you.