Embedded Software Engineer ? CheltenhamSalary £30,000 to £40,000The role
Our client is a fully funded Internet of Things start-up about to go through a large growth phase. They are a leading provider of cutting-edge technologies revolutionising their sector and are moving to their next stage where they will be scaling their technology to handle millions of new devices and trillions of new device events. This is role will allow for a great blend of home-working and office based work.
We are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Embedded Software Engineer with a passion for new technologies. You will be interested in a broad set of development technologies and keen to become an integral member of a friendly and dynamic team working on products to go into the marketplace with the help of your knowledge and expertise.Essential experience
Desirable but not non-essential experience
- Experienced in C/C++ for microcontroller development
- Can understand PCB schematics and layouts
- Experience with digital electronics, logic gates and range of microcontrollers
- Familiar with common communication standards and protocols, e.g. SPI, I2C, UART, RS232
- Passion for technology, tinkering and coding
- Self-starter. Quick learner. Aligns their work to meet company goals
- Must have enthusiasm, flexibility, and ability to improvise
- MQTT, GSM/LTE, Zigbee
- Embedded Linux, Python
- Agile, sprints, backlogs and sprint planning, Azure DevOps
The successful Embedded Software Engineer will be producing customer deliverable firmware in a structured, process driven environment. This will include, but is not limited to, development of the firmware design architecture, firmware tests and documentation as well as being involved in the review and verification. You will also be involved in design of the interactions between devices and cloud.
Please submit your application for the role of Embedded Software Engineer and we will look forward to reviewing your application.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90771773