Mobile Automation Tester - Appium, Android App testing, Selenium, C#
Triad is working with a Cambridge based company, who are looking for a Mobile Automation Tester
, to join as soon as possible. Our client is a rapidly growing global business with offices in Cambridge, France, Australia, USA, Ireland and Belgium.
We are looking for candidates who have a proven interest in technology, agile software development and belief in teamwork. You will be a self-motivated problem solver with good communication skills.
As the successful Mobile Automation Tester, you will understand agile cross-functional teams and ensure the team builds quality. You will be passionate about continuous improvement and confident working with developers and in the wider testing community. You will be skilled as a hands-on tester within the team and work for cross-team in developing and improving test automation infrastructure.Required Skills and Experience:
- Strong experience of testing within an agile, continuous delivery environment.
- Strong knowledge of C# object-oriented language.
- Automated testing tools (NUnit, MicrosoftTest, xUnit, Selenium, Xamarin, Appium RestSharp).
- Must hold experience with Mobile App Automation Testing and associated tools e.g. Appium.
- Experience testing Mobile and Native app's (Android Apps).
- Experience of developing and testing Android Apps.
If this role is of interest to you, or you would like more information, please contact Laura Waddy or submit your application now.
Triad is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief.
Triad Group Plc acts as an Employment Agency for this permanent position.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90771672