We are recruiting for a Senior Night Care Assistant to join our team at New Bradley Halll. The main purpose of the role is to deliver the highest standards of personalised care to residents whilst ensuring that at all times residents are treated with respect and dignity, and that individual's rights to privacy, dignity, independence and choice are met.
Specific tasks of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Following individual care plans carefully and ensuring that all contact is polite, friendly, warm and supportive.
- To act as a care plan coordinator for residents, ensuring that these responsibilities are carried out in full.
- To understand and comply with statutory and legal requirements which are relevant such as Health & Safety, COSHH, all aspects of the Health & Social Care Act, to maintain a safe environment throughout the home.
- To participate in the formulation and maintenance of individual care plans for each resident and administer medication to residents as prescribed, accurately maintaining appropriate records for both.
- To respect and maintain confidentiality of resident's personal information at all times
The ideal candidate will need to have experience of working in a caring environment as well as supervisory and leadership skills, an NVQ Level 3 or higher in Adult Health and Social Care. Knowledge of supporting people with Dementia and age-related illnesses is essential, as is an understanding of CQC Standards and Compliance. The post holder must have a flexible and proactive approach to work, with the ability to work unsociable hours on a regular basis, including weekends and bank holidays.Key Details
- Based in Kingswinford, West Midlands
- 30 hours per week
- £10.81 per hour
- Working pattern will agreed on a rota basis
- The post holder will be subject to a six month probationary period
- The post holder will be subject to an Enhanced DBS Check
Black Country Care is a recognised and trusted provider of care in the local area. We pride ourselves on delivering high quality of care to our customers and providing a supportive, positive environment for our care staff.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90770323