Are you a shaper of young minds? Are you passionate about education? Do you love helping children develop and learn?
Are you an experienced or skilled Teaching Assistant? Are you seeking a new and exciting opportunity to showcase your skillset and progress? At Level 7 we are recruiting for an outstanding school in Kingston Upon Thames.
Who are we looking for? Successful candidates will be:
- Child centred - dedicated, engaging and inspiring;
- Have a passion and love for teaching and helping children learn.
- Have experience working with children.
- Exceptional differentiation abilities; able to plan and prepare learning opportunities tailored to the unique needs of each child;
- Assess individual learning needs and work on a group and class basis;
- Maintain positive behaviour management in line with school policies and strategies; through engaging and successfully challenging pupils.
- Assess and record pupils' progress and consistently to check work is understood and completed, monitor strengths and weaknesses, inform planning and recognise the level at which the pupil is achieving;
- Be committed to ensuring pupils make good sustained progress and inspire pupils to reach their full potential through engaging and stimulating teaching.
- Assist and support the classroom teacher with their day to day running of a class.
- Able to play an active role in the safeguarding of the children in your care.
We will ask you to provide relevant references and an up to date DBS that is either on the update service or be prepared to process a new application through us here at Level 7.
When you work with Level 7, you get
- Competitive pay rates.
- Opportunities to progress your career in a nurturing environment.
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated personal consultant.
- Access to the Level 7 Academy for leading CPD courses.
PLUS, with our recommend a friend, you will be rewarded for introducing us to likeminded professionals!
Not only that, you will join our Level 7 loyalty scheme.