Class 1 Drivers - Patchway (Bristol) - Earn up to £18p/h - Apply Today!
Ignition Driver Recruitment are looking for Class 1 Drivers in Patchway (Bristol) to work for one of the UK's leading British Food Manufacturers. As the owner of Ginsters (The Cornish pasty makers) and the largest maker of Melton Mowbray Pork Pies, your role would be crucial in ensuring the nationwide delivery of delicious baked goodies.Please note, you must have a full, valid Class 1 licence in order to be eligible for this job!Working as a Class 1 Driver:
Working hours for Class 1 Drivers:
- Driving an HGV - Class 1
- Trunking and store deliveries
- Very little manual handling
- Vehicle Maintenance Checks
- Route and delivery paperwork completion
Why should you work for Ignition Driver Recruitment as a Class 1 Driver?
- Various shifts available
- Hours to suit you
- Flexible start times
What do we need from you to be a Class 1 Driver?
- Pension Scheme
- Mortgage & Employment References
- Paid holidays (PAYE Drivers - accrue up to 28 days a year!)
- Weekly Pay (Get paid every Friday!)
- PAYE and LTD drivers more than welcome!
- Onsite canteen with home cooked hot food (Sample a pastie or two...)
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the Ignition team
- Full HGV Class 1 driving licence
- Minimum 6 months corporate driving experience
- 90 days tacho recorded driving in the last 180 days
- We will accept up to 6 points on your licence, but no DD, TT, DR, CD, IN endorsements
- Digi Tachograph Card
- DCPC Card
- Completion of a full corporate driving assessment
Apply for this role today and our recruitment team will be in touch as soon as possible to progress your application!