Example Recruitment Group is currently recruiting on behalf of a well established national heating contractor operating within the local authority sector.
They currently have a requirement for a field based gas supervisor working in the Midlands on a full time permanent basis.
- Reporting directly to the regional manager
- First point of contact for engineers in the field with technical queries
- Ensure all engineers are working within agreed hours, completing given work and keeping records
- Quality audit visits
- Checking vans, stock levels and PPE
- Liaising with clients and attending client meetings with regional manager
- Monitoring engineer performance levels and attending disciplinary meetings
- Working with planning team to maintain maximum engineer efficiency
- Attending escalated complaint jobs and resolving to a satisfactory end
- Previous experience within a supervisory or managerial role
- Strong technical skills particulalry on servicing, fault finding and repairs
- ACS qualified
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Van supplied
- Mobile phone & laptop
- Salary: £36,000 per annum contracted to 42.5 hours per week
- Overtime paid at time and a half
- OTE £40,000 per annum
- 20 days holiday plus bank holiday
- Company Pension Scheme
To apply for this role please send an up to date CV and we will contact you to discuss the position further.