Our client is an entrepreneurial law firm who specialise in providing tailored legal advice to start ups, scale ups, SMEs and entrepreneurs. They offer a unique and flexible platform for mid to senior lawyers looking for high quality work that fits in around their capacity. They are currently looking for a mid to senior Employment Lawyer with TUPE experience to join them on a flexible consultancy basis.
The beauty of working with this client is that you are not tied to the traditional rigidity of private practice hours or structures. Their consultants will be provided with the volume of work they have capacity for, whether that is 2 days a week through to 5 days a week. Consultants are also not required to be 'in the office'. Consultants can work from home, wherever in the world that may be, whilst still being part of the wider firm's community. Consultants will be paid a competitive hourly rate for the work undertaken.
Our client is keen to engage a mid-senior Employment Lawyer on a flexible consultancy basis. Successful individuals will need to possess experience in handling a mixture of contentious and non-contentious employment matters. Experience in handling TUPE matters will be of notable interest.
In addition to the above, candidates should ideally be able to demonstrate the following:
- Qualification as a Solicitor in England & Wales or another commonwealth jurisdiction
- Upwards of 5 years' PQE in handling a mixture of employment matters
- Training or experience gained from Magic Circle, Silver Circle or another Top 10 firm. (This does not have to have been their most recent position).
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- A passion to work within a flexible, entrepreneurial, and forward-thinking environment
For further details and a confidential discussion please apply with your CV to Jennifer.email@example.com in confidence.
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.