Job Title: QHSE Manager
Hours: Monday to Friday days (40hours)
Salary: £45,000 - £48,000
Holidays: 31 days including stats
Death in Service x2
Profit share bonus scheme
Venatu Recruitment Group are delighted to be working with our client who are a specialist in crane maintenance and Engineering solutions. Established in Key locations, they provide field services, workshops, system upgrades and equipment procurement and sales.
The role Responsibilities:
This role requires someone who can help educate the leaders of the organisation as they enter an exciting growth period
* Assessment and management of EHS&S issues and risks arising from operations
* Management and maintenance of company approvals: ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001/ ISO45001
* Inspect, assess, monitor, investigate and/or recommend corrective and preventative actions, conduct trend analysis, document compliance with standards, design & implement programs
* Perform supplier management system audits as required
* Create and deliver HSQE training programme
* Assist and guide internal and external customers with regards to Environmental, Health, and Safety issues, including special projects, new products, and complaints or concerns
* Supports QA process for pre-qualified customer questionnaires and 3rd party certification assessments
* Maintain and development the HSQE management system
* Assist with the development of the HSQE programme
Is this you?
* Experience of working within a heavy Engineering environment
* 5 years' experience of working in a QHSE management role previously
* NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
* Positive, friendly, driven attitude, with an outgoing personality
* Experience working within the Oil and Gas industry is desirable
IF SO THEN WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!
Engineering and Manufacturing is a specialist division here at Venatu Recruitment Group. If you're currently an Engineer and seeking a change in your career, please do get in touch, we would be happy to discuss the role with you in further detail.