We are revolutionising how parents feed cats by bringing to market fresh, personalised and species appropriate nutrition. Global cat food spend is a $34 billion market and the fastest growing segment within pet food. $8BN premium spend and increasing 1 percentage point year-on-year; driven by both the humanisation of pets and owners' own desire for fresh, all-natural foods.
Despite the rise of fresh pet food particularly in the US, where the concept is well proven by NomNomNow, Farmer's Dog and MyOllie, cats have been left behind by new entrants. This is nothing new - cats continue to be the industry underdog as legacy FMCG companies have never formulated cat food for cats as obligate carnivores despite it being an absolute biological necessity.
Who We Are
We have launched a world leading personalised nutrition and wellness brand for cats and their parents.
We are doing this through world-leading expertise (including leveraging the best US expertise available), using technology for in-house production and personalisation, to offer the best possible food, and in time will make it accessible and affordable for every cat and parent. Our brand celebrates cats as companions at the heart of the home, and while we are laser focused on our core food proposition, we are building a one-stop club for cat parents.
We're a startup at the start of a very exciting journey. After spending 12 months developing our concept and product, we launched in January 2020 and have had an unbelievable response our customers (check out our TrustPilot and Facebook pages). We are backed with $6M from some of London's best VCs and angels and are now looking to scale up - fast.
The Role & What We Need
We are looking for a cat loving CRM Exec to run our CRM and content efforts and assist in building and executing on our retention roadmap.
- Content Owner: Copy writing across all emails, landing pages & ads.
- CRM Owner: Single point of contact for our CRM tool: managing all sends, both automated and one off.
- Lifecycle Management: Ensure optimisation of all lifecycle campaigns including trial conversion and cancellation flows
- Retention: Developing customer insights to aid our retention strategy
- Increasing LTV Through Cross Sell: Developing our cross sell strategy to increase attachment rate for new and existing customers
- + Top decile performer
- + Data first: Obsessed with identifying signals across noise in order to confidently experiment (Wiz at GSheets, SQL proficient)
- + You've got hustle and are made of grit - to get stuff done
- + Integrity, transparency and directness are non-negotiable values to you
- + You want to get in on something on day one - to change, create and build something
- + Open to top quality, high performing university grads with grit
- + Career defining opportunity to take a validated early-stage business and scale fast.
- + Opportunity to build experience across a range of channels and put growth frameworks into practice.
- + Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- + No egos and a small close-knit team
- Food & Beverages Internet Consumer Goods
- Sales Business Development