Full time or Part time, Permanent position based in the UK (preferably Oxford). Salary up to £40k (depending on experience) plus profit share.
Industry: Medical, Education and Software
Our mission at Fry is to help save and improve people's lives through technology. We love to create and grow products which truly make a difference to the lives of all our customers and society. Our products and platforms ensure that doctors, nurses and other health workers receive the training and support they need to save people's lives. We are growing rapidly: over 50% of doctors in the UK are assessed using our products and we have rapidly grown in international markets such as Australia, Canada, Singapore and Ireland. This is your chance to join us and grow with us.
We are an unusual company and that can take some getting used to. Our people enjoy a very high-level of trust, autonomy, freedom and transparency. This is not lip service or HR-speak, it is the genuine article:
* You can work from home and/or at one of our offices (or set one up near where you live).
* You will not answer to any line manager but will work with colleagues as part of a team to get the job done.
* You will be free to choose your own laptop, monitor and other devices as you see fit.
* You will be free to choose whatever training you might need.
* You will be free from much of the corporate bureaucracy which just slows people and stops them giving their best and mastering their craft.
* All our finances are open-book: everyone in the company knows our income, outgoings, what we have in the bank and even everyone's salary. We are working towards people setting their own salaries. We think people make the best decisions for themselves (and the company) when they have all the information available.
* We offer a generous salary, pension and participation in profit share.
Come and join us - we promise you won't have worked for a company quite like it.
What is the role?
Your primary responsibility will be to work with one of our major clients: Oxford University. Oxford have deployed our Content Management System (Haiku) in many departments, especially within the Medical Sciences Division.
As an Account Manager / Customer Relationship Manager you will be responsible for:
* Lead and manage onsite and remote workshops: technical onboarding, business operations, training, implementation and project delivery. You will be required to work with clients to take them from the initial engagement through onboarding to making them live successfully and transitioning to business as usual.
* Design, plan and deliver training packages.
* Writing, updating and improving training and self help documentation and standard ways of working.
* Triaging, and responding to service desk requests.
* Communicate user challenges and software updates across multiple teams including the engineering team for tracking resolution.
* Assist with Quality Assurance beta testing all product components and features.
* Provide communications and updates to users of the products through newsletters and release notes, to ensure that all customers are aware of changes to the system and new functionality.
Your skills and capabilities:
* Ability to work proactively and efficiently without direction and supervision
* Ability to train others in the use of systems
* Technically competent and a quick learner of new systems/products
* Teamwork and great interpersonal skills
* Excellent communication skills: excellent written skills and clarity
* Ability to create and manage implementation delivery timelines and plans
* Management expectations: internal and external
* Planning skill and attention to detail
* Analyse and understand client business process
* Understanding of business impact and consequences
* Ability to adapt to changing conditions and business needs
* Minimum of two years' experience working with content management systems
* Experience of working in the Higher Education sector is desirable
* Project Management experience and qualifications desirable
* Experience with project management and service desk tools e.g. Atlassian Service Desk and Jira is preferable
Fry is an equal opportunities employer and we do not exclude people on the grounds of sex, gender reassignment, pregnancy, maternity, race, marital status, disability, age, religion, belief or sexual orientation
How to apply for the Account Manager job
If you have the skills and experience required for this Account Manager job, just click "apply" today and watch out for an email giving you more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any other supporting documents you may have.
You must be eligible to work in the UK