Customer focused, results driven Finance Contractor
required to join a Dudley based organisation supporting the UK and European Finance Team's operations. If you are analytical, pragmatic, AAT qualified (or equivalent), preferably with French and/or Dutch language skills (not essential), this role offers an exciting opportunity to join an innovative, highly ethical, market leading company.
This is a temporary role to support existing and transitional operations, resolve issues, streamline processes and drive change.
The role of Finance Contractor
is offered on fixed term contract of 3 to 6 months' duration (dependant on project completion date).
- Provide advice and support in relation to European Financial processes
- Balance sheet reconciliations, variance analysis, investigation and resolution
- Company VAT Returns
- Preparation of Management Accounts
- Process Month End (accruals, prepayments and depreciation with journal postings)
- Purchase Ledger Reconciliation
- Prepare Daily Sales Reports
- Customer and Supplier Liaison
- Additional Reporting as required
Successful candidate for Finance Contractor
role will require:
- AAT, Degree, CIMA, other relevant Finance/Accountancy/Business qualifications
- Previous experience within accountancy/financial environment
- Excellent IT and computer skills, particularly spreadsheet experience (Excel)
- Ability to cope with a high volume of work and meet demanding deadlines
- Excellent professional communication skills
- Dutch and/or French language skills (preferred not essential)
- Teamwork and Flexibility (critical)
- Organised, analytical, pragmatic and methodical
- Driven and motivated self-starter
- Solution orientated
Location: Dudley, West Midlands
Hours:Mon to Thurs 8.30 am to 5.00 pm, Fri 8.30 am to 4.00 pm
Day Rate:£200 to £400 per day (dependent upon skills and experience)
Immediate start available so please APPLY TODAY!