1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant (Speech & Language Focus) - EYFS - Hillingdon, West London
My client in the Head Teacher of an inclusive mainstream Primary School in Hillingdon, West London. He is eagerly searching for bright, energetic and passionate graduates to fill a number of 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant role this September. All vacancies are full time, term time only, for the full academic year.
There will be several new starters to the School this September in Nursery and Reception with pending EHCPs for their diagnoses of Autism, Global Developmental Delay and other complex SEN. Coupled with their learning difficulties, several of these students also have English as an additional language and so the inclusion of Speech & Language Therapies within their weekly timetable will be imperative.
The Head Teacher is keen to appoint graduates who are aspiring Speech & Language Therapist, Educational Psychologists, SEN Teachers and those who wish to pursue careers within education or the Psychology field. Are you the 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant for the job? If so, apply today as shortlisting is taking place immediately with trial days taking place in the first 2 weeks of September.Job Description - 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant (Speech & Language Focus)
Person Specification - 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant (Speech & Language Focus)
- Supporting pupils in EYFS (Nursery or Reception) with SEN on a 1 to 1 basis
- Delivering targeted Speech interventions
- Monitoring & tracking academic progress
- Working alongside the SENCo, SALT & Occupational Therapist
- Full time role starting in September
- Long-term, for the full academic year
- £70-£75 per day
School Information - 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant (Speech & Language Focus)
- Graduates with a 2:1 or above
- Some previous child-related/ SEN experience is required
- Hardworking, positive attitude, problem solver
- Ability to work well within a large inclusion team
Does this sound like the 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant post you were looking for? Apply today by submitting your updated CV. If shortlisted, your personal consultant (Shevonnae) will be in touch within 48 hours.
- 3-form entry mainstream Primary School
- Located in Hillingdon, West London
- Good transport links
- In-house training provided to all graduates
Please see our website page headed 'About' and scroll to the bottom to see our 'Privacy Notice' for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you. 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant (Speech & Language Focus) - EYFS - Hillingdon, West London