Job title: Electrical Modification Technicians
Job location: Eastleigh
Shifts: Days Only
Hours per week: 40 (will become 50)
Pay rate: £23ph LTD
Duration: 12 months+
A Global player providing market leading products ranging from Electrical Distribution Systems, automotive rear-view mirrors, polymer processing, lighting systems, air intake manifolds and HVAC systems. Spanning various industries including automotive, aerospace and Rolling Stock. Assisting on a Modification programme on a fleet of brand new trains.
What's in it for you?
* Free Car parking
* Great rates
* Good hours
* Chance to be involved in an exciting project within the UK's biggest rolling stock company
* Long contract with chance to go even longer
The main remit of the role is to carry out Electrical Modifications of Harnesses and Looms that have been installed on to brand new trains. You will be responsible for strip out, modification and reinstall of these electrical installations.
* Comfortable reading Wiring Diagrams and Engineering Drawings
* Previous experience working on Electrical Installations on Rolling Stock
* Electrical Modification experience desirable
* Ideally apprentice trained Electrician or alternative qualification in Electronics (e.g. NVQ Level 3)
Contact Information: Alex Marks
Email: (url removed)
Phone: (Direct Line)
Please note due to the volume of applications, we can only commit to contact those candidates we deem suitable for the position. However, we may retain your details and contact you in the future should suitable positions arise.
The above job specification could be subject to change as agreed with our client.
PLEASE NOTE YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO COMPLETE A MEDICAL AND DRUGS AND ALCOHOL TEST BEFORE BEING OFFERED A POSITION